Immortal Crazy Tort
Rendered in Karen Walker’s signature Crazy Tort bio-acetate, the Immortal’s angular frame is detailed with the KW arrow in gold metal against a crystal-clear spliced arm.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides high protection against sun glare
- Comes with hard case and cleaning cloth
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.